Friday 20 February 2009

MY NEW STASH

Well ive been very naughty recently, and treated myself to some new pet papers & stickers, well i was very low on them, hee hee. the papers i bought are, ( brazil, karen foster, sandylion, hot off the press br acetate overlay(dog) and cardstock, black, white. br burgundy 8x8 cardstock. the stickers are br sticker sheet dog words, creative imaginations 12x12 sticker sheet br dog bites and karen foster resin rounds br pets stickers. bellow are the lo's i made from this new stash. i often make my own frames, what i do is when ever i buy frames i make a template of them so i can make my own frames in future, using up my pattern paper scraps and cardstock scraps. i also do this for making my own tags. the adhesives i use are, double sided tape, glue dotes ( for attaching buttons), and sticky foam squares mini.( i hate glue its too messy). thanks for reading my blog, and for the lovely comments. xx

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

The great thing about youbuying new stash is that you use it - your LOs are fun.

Ginny said...

oh yum..I've been a good girl and deliberately staying away from the LSS's so I don't buy anything..lol

hey thanks for saying you want my card, I appreciate it :0)

Rachel said...

oooh thats a nice stack of paper

Elizabeth said...

What could be better than buying stash! Looks lovely.