Sunday 1 February 2009

The joy of Discovery

here is a lo i done of my great niece roxanne, so far this year ive been realy good, i havent bought enymore scrapbooking materials. for my newyears resolution, i decided not to buy enymore, until ive used up what ive got. and believe me i have a lot. for this lo i used my green flower embossed paper, that i had for christmas, and stuck it down behind the photo, to highlight the colours of the photo. i attached the vellum saying to the green paper, using green eyelets. then threaded through green & blue thread, tieing them both in the middle to finish off. i used my dymo machine to type out the words, roxanne in the ballpool at flambards. and attached the words on the right side of the photo. last of all i used my old velvet alphabet stickers, to add the word fun, under the photo. i think the colours ive used, work realy well with the photo. this is one of my faverate lo's, so far.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

love the way the dotty paper goes with the balls and everything matches..that photo with the bear is just GORGEOUS...tfs :0)

Sandie said...

I like this picture- the ballons surrounding the child make me laugh and remind me of when my childern were little.

Anonymous said...

Hi There Shen.

Beautiful lo's,
your painting are gorgeous too, fab blog...
Hugs Angel

Anonymous said...

Hi There..

If you pop over to my blog, there is an award for you...
Enjoy....
Hugs Angel