Monday 30 March 2009

our family

was busey scrapbooking yesterday, and wonted to use circles in my lo, im loving circle lo's at the mo. i used my chocolate papers and a vintage text paper, which i think works quite well togeather. i used my fiskars circle template, to do this page. the lettering were die cut letters, in my book, scrapbooking. i cut out a wavey shape from the black patterned paper, then stuck that on to the vintage text paper. stuck that to the page. added the photo's of mum and my two nieces, shelby & shannon. cut the circles out of both papers. and attached them in a wavy shape on both sides of the paper. i think the finished resalt is quite effective.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice. You're a dab hand with thte shape cutter then. I mUST practice!

Unknown said...

Love what you have done with the circles. Must get mine out as well.